Monday 19 November 2018

Release 0.3 Week 3


In release 0.3 I decided to focus on Seneca Blackboard Extension. I created 4 PRs 
and 5 issues (3 solved myself, 2 left for peers)
Before starting work on BB I thought it's very hard project because I had no idea how to do it. But after doing research I realized that Chrome extensions are easy: I even did not need to learn new material.
However, I faced 2 issues. The first issue was that BB developers did not properly specify ids and classes of elements, so it was often hard to access elements (and I did not manage to access some elements). The second issue was that peers also didn't follow same styling and writing principles. For example, all elements on BB have "h2" headers. Someone added Calendar with "caption" instead of "h2", so my code that changes "h2" styling didn't change Calendar header.

No comments:

Post a Comment